Command confidently with all-around assistance.
In an increasingly crowded and stressful world, we can all use more confidence. Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technologies offers smart driver-assist features designed to help you feel confident on the road.
All it takes is a few seconds to lose focus, 94%* of serious crashes are due to human error. To help you drive with confidence, selected new Ford vehicles come with Ford Co-Pilot360™. This suite of features start helping you the moment you begin backing out of your driveway.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go
- Evasive Steering Assist Control with Stop-and-Go
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®)
- Lane Centering
- Rear View Camera with Washer
- Auto-high beam headlamps
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Features
* Statistic courtesy of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). 1 Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. 2 Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking can detect pedestrians, but not in all conditions and does not replace safe driving. Please see owner’s manual for system limitations. 3 Lane-Keeping System does not control steering. 4 If stop is longer than 3 seconds, driver must intervene and press “RES” button or accelerator pedal to resume system operation.
Ford Edge ST used for illustrative purposes only. Features may be offered only in combination with other options or subject to additional ordering requirements/limitations. Information is provided on an “as is” basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations.